my baby seems to have a...

hollow leg. he is only a month old and has drank 28 oz. today he is screaming for more have you ever experienced this?
lol not a hollow leg hollow legs lol
So you know I am not worried it is a question to see if you have ever had a hungry little monkey before.

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• OMG our 6 week old is doing the same thing tonight. My husband said he's drank 11 ounces in the last 3 hours. Normally he drinks 2-4oz every 3-4 hours. All he's done is eat since like 7pm tonight. He finally fell asleep around 10pm after yet another bottle. He was driving me nuts and we both kept trying to comfort him only to figure out he just wanted more to eat. He's our 5th, you'd think we'd be pros at this by now, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:44 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yes, my girl was the same, but she was born 11 LB so I figured it's normal for her.
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 12:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• yes! my youngest could eat and eat and eat. when i was bf she could suckle all day if i let her. and just to try it out i did and i did sit there all day and she sucked every drop out of me! lol even now she is almost 2 and can eat everything on her plate get down from her high chair and take bites off of me and my husbands plate!
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 12:24 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• wow... just wait until he hits adolescence when the REAL eating usually happens.

Good luck!
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• 28oz is the minimum formula they should drink 32 is the max. So, he is right on target. LOL Mine drank a whole can of concentrated formula a day from one month until 14 months.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:31 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• probably just going through a groth spurt
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 1:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yep, sounds like a growth spurt. My now 2 year old goes through those times (has since he was an infant), and we always joke that he's going to be an expensive teenager.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:01 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm right there with you!! I had almost a 10lbs baby though so I try to keep that in mind when he's wanting more!!!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2010