dumb ass mother in law

i have no problem helping anyone, but my so called mother in law is sickening. for instance any thing my s/o does for her is never good enough. prime example she was mad at my s/o when he got his income tax because he only gave her $1000. but her daughter used her on her income tax and didn't give her a dime. this hefer started running around telling people my daughter wasn't her son's child. when my s/o said something to her this asshole said she was mad at my s/o. for 10 yrs she's said so i don't let her see my child. i believe she's jealous of her son and i. PLEASE HELP TRYING TO KEEP THE PEACE! by the way my s/o feels the same way i do

roxannschild

Asked by roxannschild at 12:23 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I would try to stay away from people like that, They'll just bring you down.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:26 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Bless your heart sweetie. It sounds like that she is jealous of the relationship you have with her Son. She wants to be the only woman in her son's life and you make that impossible. She thinks if she continues to attack you that she may get you out of the picture and then she can have her son back. Just choose not to play her games. Try to avoid her as much as you can.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:28 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• YOU'RE RIGHT BUT THIS BITCH IS PERSISTENCE TO THE POINT I'M REALLY READY TO KICK HER ASS! NOW PLEASE TELL ME WHY IF YOU DON'T SEE ME, ME AND MY CHILD'S NAME IS ALWAYS IN YOUR MOUTH
    roxannschild

Comment by roxannschild (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Maybe she just wants to see her grandchild?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• @ HSMOMINKY I DO AVOID HER LIKE THE PLAGUE. I AM THE FIRST GIRLFRIEND OR WOMAN HE EVER WENT AGAINST HER FOR AND IT JUST EATS HER ALIVE, JUST WISH IT WAS LITERALLY
    roxannschild

Comment by roxannschild (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I understand why you're upset and I don't blame you. It sounds like she has some issues accepting that her son has his own life and that she can't be the center of it.
    I know its hard but try to just let her be. Her greatest victory is getting to you because that's what she wants. You just go on being happy and loving your child and your man and ignore her :)
    I hope things get better :)
    my_monkey_baby

Answer by my_monkey_baby at 12:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Change your number, block hers. Move if you have to.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:39 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• @ aNONYMOUS SHE DOES NOT WANT TO SEE MY CHILD. I GREW UP IN A BIG BIG FAMILY MY GRANDPARENTS HAD 14 KIDS AND LAST TIME WE COUNTED THERE WERE OVER 89 GRAND KIDS ( ME BEING THE OLDEST). MY GRANDPARENTS NEVER DID THAT TO ANY OF US. BESIDES I WAS TAUGHT NEVER FAULT THE CHILD BECAUSE OF THE PARENT. WE NEVER GOT ALONG EVER
    roxannschild

Comment by roxannschild (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• @ CODER CHICK HOW FAR DO YOU WANT ME TO MOVE. I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY AND SHE LIVES IN PHILADELPHIA. SHE NEEDS TO GROW UP AND ACT LIKE A REAL WOMAN. SHE MESSED UP HER LIFE AND NOW SHE WANTS SOMEONE ELSE TO HELP HER GET BACK ON HER FEET. AS IF I'M GOING TO LET MY MAN GIVE HER WHAT MY DAUGHTER IS SUPPOSE TO HAVE. BESIDES WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SELF PRESERVATION
    roxannschild

Comment by roxannschild (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Oh, well then. Just block her calls and ignore her. Maybe if you're lucky she'll get a damn hint and leave you alone. And if her daughter is so great, let HER get the hag back on your feet. I would have some serious words with DH if he was giving out that kind of cash to anyone without consulting me first. If he doesn't support your position, you REALLY need to have a serious discussion about it. It's his mother, he's the one that should be telling her to shape up or shut up.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:52 AM on Aug. 27, 2010