when did you start getting miserable during pregnancy?

this is my second im 36 weeks and god im so miserable, i want to sleep so bad right now but my back hurts im cramping my tail bone is in tons of pain. i have so much pressure i can hardly walk. not to mention heart burn and resless leg syn. i reallly hate wineing but i did not have any of this with my first. i had him at 37 weeks and he wasa healthy 7lb. i know ive got a few days till full term but i just want to pray this baby will come out now. i dont know if all these symptums are because labor is soon or what, is their any one who feels this crapy at 36 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am also 36 weeks and yes...miserable. I spend most of my time thinking about how soon this will all be over. I also have heartburn, can't sleep, hip pain next to my tailbone which makes moving very painful, etc... I am just counting the days and hoping that she is ready before 40 weeks. Oh and I have this horrible pain in my cervix when she moves! That really hurts.
    littlebehr1

Answer by littlebehr1 at 4:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• OH yeah! I was so miserable my 1st and 3rd trimester. I couldnt wait till my babies popped out. Not much longer mama, hang in there!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I was miserable pretty much throughout my whole pregnancy except the 2nd trimester. Mine was as they call it 'golden trimester'. Definitely was for me! 3rd was the worst though..cause I could never sleep!
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 12:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Currently, I am 29 weeks and I am miserable. The baby is in my ribs and it hurts!!! My Aunt had her ribs dislocated by her little Boy and we are hurting in the same spot. It's no fun. I can't wait to hold my Son and for this pain to subside.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:16 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• will hun i was just like you.i know what your going throw.i had all the things you say going on with me. how many days have you been this way????i went on to the er and the put me in the hospital at labor and delivery you may want to go in to the er and get it checked out now.please go.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i have a 3 yr old babygirl n i was miserable through the whole thing, im 36 weeks pregnant now n ive been miserable through the whole thing too. i dnt take pregnancy well n ive never liked it. but i love my babies n id do it all over again just for them
    chriskris

Answer by chriskris at 12:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I was never miserable with my first, and with my second I was miserable from the 5th month on! Ugh.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Ill bw 35 weeks tomorrow and Im the crappy. this is my first child and i wasnt expecting it to be this hard but it is and i try every day to make it through to the next. The pain is unbarable at times. I am retaining fluids at my tail bone which the doctor said nothing would help and all it does is make it even harder to get comfy, I have stomach problems and he told me the only thing that will happen is ill have more pain in my stomach from the baby pushing on everything.On top of that Im on strict bed rest due to high blood pressure and from her already being so low in my pelvic which causes pressure and pain.Its like its never ending.I cant wait to get her out of me....lol...I know it not time but once term hits i know itll be safer for her to come then and would love for it to happen. I dont even think i want anymore kids cause its just been so hard.
    LovingThem2710

Answer by LovingThem2710 at 5:09 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I am also on my 2nd baby I'm 34 weeks today! Anyway I started much earlier with this baby like around 6 months I started feeling crappy and it doesn't help that I have the round ligament pains either. Hang in there only 4 weeks left for you!

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:26 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Around the 5th or 6th month. I'm not entirely sure. I delivered at 36 weeks and I remember being totally miserable and exhausted.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:09 AM on Aug. 27, 2010