acne

i have acne will i have had it since i was little but it seems like after i had kids it got worse doses anyone know what works best... i have used proactive and some stuff the dr game me and it worked for awhile and then stopped working

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• rosemary soap! My friend and her hubby swear by it. I hand made them a 2 lb bar that they slice off bars as needed. I make them one every year for Christmas.

I got the suspension olive oil based soap base from the craft store and the dried rosemary there too. added scent. It's really pretty easy to make.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Check out Rodan+Fields Dermatologists..they have an incredible line called unblemish..i use and and LOVE it..it's done wonders for me..you can visit the website at: http://jamieg.myrandf.com/
    contact me if you'd like any more info or have any questions about it..Jamie
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Me too. What works fairly well for me is to wash with clinique acne solutions foam, follow with clinique acne solutions clarifying lotion, and then finish with origins a perfect world white tea skin guardian. Pricey but it works well so far, so I'll pay the $$.
    Anonymous

• i found a new product online called exposed i looked up a review it said it works much better that proactive and muad its a six piece kit or a five piece and free gifts it looks promising so if it works i will let you know and as for proactive if u get the refining mask and leave it on over night 2 or 3 times a week it might take away sudden breakouts i use it all the time over night and works great for me
    Mommyandreaof2

Answer by Mommyandreaof2 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 10:37 AM on Oct. 24, 2008