Do you enjoy sleeping?

Or do you get up bc enough is enough or the kids won't you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I LOVE sleeping. My 3 month old and 4 year old have been good about not waking up until 8 am every morning. We ALL enjoy it. :)
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 1:06 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i love to sleep and i get up bc the kids are up. and even tho my youngest still takes naps if my oldest is up even if my husband is watching her i cant sleep. there is no way i can sleep if the kids arent no matter what even when my hysband is home watching them.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• LOVE my sleep.
    jamiesuev22

Answer by jamiesuev22 at 1:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i dont enjoy sleep at this point. life is really stressfull and I don't want to start it all over agian. the middle of the day is my favorite.
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 1:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I love sleep but I do not get very much of it and it has nothing to do with my kids because they are great sleepers. So yes I love sleep but I am not very good at it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:29 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Not really
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I love sleep!!! But between dd and dh, I don't get much.... As soon as dd goes to sleep, dh wants to talk (understandable) then when we finish dd wakes up and either needs to pee or had a nightmare. I LOVE sleep, especially lately! I think that's because it's so rare or only happens 3 hours a night!!! O, dh is in another state for now due to the army.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:00 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• LOVE SLEEP.
    Mom2Giovanna

Answer by Mom2Giovanna at 11:23 AM on Aug. 28, 2010