How long have you and your SO been together? Do you guys still "make out"?

How often do you guys kiss? Ive been with my hub for 6 years and we rarely kiss anymore. Im just not into like I used to be. Is this normal or is there just something wrong with me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Ew haha only if we've had a few.. We use to make out so much.. that was our whole relationship for a while.. But a few years and two kids later... No thanks.. I now know how often you do/don't brush your teeth, and what you eat.. eeekk jk jk thats so gross tho for real. My older sister just got married again and says they have sex like 18 times a day and make out all night and cuddle. My response you may ask? Just wait a year or two.. hahaha
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Should I add, we kiss a lot still. We just don't make out.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• We've been together 4 years and yes we still make out and we kiss every chance we get.

Um I can't say it's normal because I don't know what your relationship is like. Maybe try being a little more loving towards each other.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have the same problem. It bothers my husband and I feel bad about. When we get to kissing I really enjoy it, so I don't know what the problem is lol
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It's normal you'll have to make time all those memories will come back ;) Just try it on a day your feeling sexy.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• kiss miniI would say that my Husband and I still make out, but not as much as we would like to. Life gets in the way and we just don't take the time like we should....but once we get startes, WOW!!!

hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• We have been married 7 years. We still kiss and make-out. We kiss on every chance possible, hold hands in the car, sitting on the couch, walking through the mall,etc.

Talk to your SO. Do you have datenights? Make time for each other?
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have been with my s/o for 8 years! (WOW, time flies) anyways... We have been married for only 2 of those years and we havent "made out" since our wedding day, and before that, it was years and years ago! We do kiss... at least twice a day, but no make out sessions, ever! :(
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• We do make out if we haven't had sex in a few days
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 12:45 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

LOL I STRONGLY AGREE!!! LOL Mine is 8 years and 2 kids later... whats making out mean? LOL LOL LOL I love that answer, cause its just very straight forward and its plain and simple!!! :) LOL
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 27, 2010