what should i do of my spouse says every 2 days in the past month they want a divorce? adult content

TootsieRoll911

Asked by TootsieRoll911 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• See if he is willing to try counciling or explain why ...

good luck to you
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Watch your back...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:55 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My first plan of action would be to find out why he wants one. Then set about fixing things. Make a therapy appt for the both of you - I wouldn't just wait around to see if he finally packs his bags one day.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Divorce him!!!! My husband knows if he says it, it will happen. I dont play that game.
    Casumael

Answer by Casumael at 1:19 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• give him what he wants of course why ask
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 1:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Hello, I wish I could give you a slam dunk answer, I will give it a shot though. If your husband is bringing up the d word every 2 day's per mo. first thing i'd do is find out if he is cheating & is trying to tell you & that he's not happy. sooooooooo!!!!!!!! call his bluff, say go! dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. i wouldn't want my husband any more if he is being that disrespectfull.
    ANGEL570

Answer by ANGEL570 at 2:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Pack his shit in black plastic Hefty bags and leave it on the porch with a note reading "I think you're right."
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:02 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• if hes talking divorce he wants one. you can try counseling but if he wont go or if he does go says nothing then you need to fsce reality
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 8:11 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I would ask him why, see if there is something that can be done to change the situation, and then plan for a divorce. Be prepared as you can be with a situation like that.
    smushy79

Answer by smushy79 at 8:15 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• If someone is talking about divorce that frequently, there is something very wrong in the relationship. I'd try talking to him - but I have to wonder if emotionally he's already left.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:31 AM on Aug. 27, 2010