I have to stop eating and while I watch TV!!!! Gross! Anyone else tired of this? adult content

I was eating a sandwich today while watching the idiot box. The commercials that were on were all for pads for periods, urinary incontinence, and vaginal itch and yeast infections. Holy crap!! If I need it I know where to get it! I really don't need to stare at a maxi pad getting water poured on it to show how great it will absorb bodily fluids. I get it they work! My 4 yo asked me what tampons were for they other day. I'm so not a prude, but I think they air these commercials a lot more than they used to, and they aren't very discreet anymore! Ahhhh sorry, just had to get that off my back! Okay I'm done! lol

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Glad I don't have cable anymore
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 12:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• niccccce lol
    chriskris

Answer by chriskris at 12:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It's embarrassing when you are watching tv with the kids.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:47 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• We don't keep cable.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:48 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Those commercials normally play more during the day cause they are geared towards women and that's when soaps are on and more women watch tv during the day. Yea I always get tired of them too.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 12:48 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Or your father in law mama officer!lol
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• They play the commercials like that more during the day because that is when more women watch tv you know soaps and all that
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Or how about explaining to your kid what erectile disfunction is during a viagra commercial!LOOL
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:58 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i don't like the Charmin commercials where the bear has a dirty butt.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:14 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I hate commercials. Completely useless and a waste of time. What I hate are the prescription meds commercials because they always list one thing you have. " Do you got to bed and wake up in the morning tired?" Seriously, just give it up. If you have issues a Dr. with a degree will help you. You don't have someone come in and tell you how to do your job do you?
    Oktobre

Answer by Oktobre at 1:17 AM on Aug. 27, 2010