okay moms! i need some help again! i am now about 18 or 19 days late and still no period. Ive had three tests come out negative but im still wondering what kinds of signs made you guys know. Especially those whose tests were also negative for a while. and ive just lost insurance so anything in that direction isnt really an option right now. Any feedback is much appriciated!

any feedback or stories are a great help! im out of ideas and just need some help figuring it out!(:

laur14

Asked by laur14 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well, with my first son, I was two months pregnant before I had a positive test. No one told me that the best time to test is your first urine of the morning. I felt nauseous, and my boobs hurt. I remember that much. But I think thats all I had for early signs. Try that tho, your very first urine has the most HCG in it. Good luck, which ever way you want it to turn out.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• try going to a free clinic or planned parenthood (they do according to income if you dont have insurance) Because it's either still to early to tell if you are pregnant, the pee test isn't reading it and you need a blood test done. A missed period and no pregnancy may not be a good sign and should be checked out by a doctor.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• hmm well my boobs hurted aloooot, i was very sleepy (fatigued), very nauseus but hungry at the same time. . .but yet some ppl dnt feel n e thing at all
    chriskris

Answer by chriskris at 12:46 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Places in my area did free pregnancy testing... plus sometimes their tests are a little more advanced and can tell sooner! Good luck!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 12:46 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• boobs sore and very tired.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Do the test on your first morning urine. If it's neg you aren't pregnant (over 99%). You want to use the first morning urine becaue it is the most concentrated. Read directions carefully, one in four women don't do the test right. Trying to decide if you are pregnant by symptoms is crazy. If you still don't believe the test go to a crisis pregnancy center, Planned Parenthood, or health clinic that charges on a sliding fee.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:54 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Been there, done that. Was not actually pregnant. You really ought to see a doc about it, so look up a clinic in your area. Crazy cycles aren't fun. It could just be stress making things crazy, and it could be something more serious.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:55 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Peeing a lot,sleeping,craving,tired,etc
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:31 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• If you're 18-19 days late, and a test come back negative, you are probably not pregnant. You can test again in a few days to be sure. There are a lot of reason you can be late for a period; stress, working out, dietary changes - sometimes there isn't even a logical reason.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:27 AM on Aug. 27, 2010