Are you like this woman?

I came across a website for men where they are complaining about American women being the most spoiled, unfriendly, unapproachable and anti-social women in the world. The guy says that he and his buddy were on a ferry and it was a nice day out and they were out on the deck. A girl walked up and stood about 5 feet away. She looked over and his buddy said "Hi, How
are you today". Her response was " GET AWAY FROM ME, CREEP".
I know that everyone is not like this, but I also seen lots of snotty girls out there.

glenndoir

Asked by glenndoir at 12:54 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe the dude was really creepy? Lmao. But seriously, I wouldnt consider myself spoiled, unfriendly, unapproachable or anti-social. & If american women really are like this, then I am willing to bet the american men are a key to why, lol. GL finding your answer :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• society tells us that all men with their hands in their pockets are playing with something other than keys...a man's looks define whether he's a creep or not, what a person drives- defines if they're a creep, loser, scrub! LOL People in america are turning to shit because our states are over populated with people that don't belong. I would consider myself lucky, not spoiled- definately friendly unless you have advice to give that was not requested concerning my children, I'm certainly approachable, but not likely to be appoached, and I'm definately sociable....lol.
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I am a bit anti-social/ Shy since having kids I will admit. But none of the other things.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Im not! Unless he said more than just Hi how are you today? I never treat people like that! Im very friendly and the only time I would say that is if some guy was lookin at me like I was a piece of meat! Ugh!!! Some men are just pigs, its not our fault! Maybe the guy walked up and was talkin to the ladies chest instead of her face... I think many factors are involved in this situation! Sorry... good luck with the answer! but for the record, Im american and Im not spoiled, unfriendly, unapproachable or anti-social!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 1:03 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm not like that. At all. But then I also have a history of guys getting the wrong idea.

I bet the girl on the ferry doesn't have that problem.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:03 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• unless- that happened in New york or California, in which case its more than likely all true! LMAO
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 1:03 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• We do have some spoiled princesses. But I think that you shouldn't generalize over one experience. There are alot of good down to earth people, and I'd like to think the South is where you'll find them. Course I could just be partial. Lol
    Oktobre

Answer by Oktobre at 1:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I think that it is much more common to run into a spoiled princess than to run into a down to earth girl.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Nope I'm an American and not spoiled.
    Maybe that girl was having a bad day or there is more to the story
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:10 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Is that all he said to make her say that. It has to be more to the story than that.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2010