cant stop think about my babby daddy!!

i cant sleep. because i cant stop thinkin bout my baby daddy

boyorgirl524

Asked by boyorgirl524 at 1:03 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Where is he?
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• okay................keeping on thinking about him...... while you're at it. Write down baby's FATHER/DAD 100 times and write down BABY
    You sound to immature to even have a baby.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• umm i dnt think u should be bashing on her, as a matter a fact i cant stop thinking of my "baby daddy" neither and? we all got problems n different ones n if u feel like being negative dnt bother here, for all u know he can be somebody in the hospital, or someone who passed away like mine but ur quick to jump n give ur little 2 cents
    chriskris

Answer by chriskris at 1:15 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• What happened did he die,do you wrong,or you just love him so much you can't stop thinking about him?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:17 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• well i dont care if you think i sound like an immiture but im really not. and how do i sound immiture??
    boyorgirl524

Comment by boyorgirl524 (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have moments like that all of the time. Sometimes I look at my son and see my ex in him and my mind starts to wonder to what if we were still together. It is something I think you will think about for the rest of your life, you have a bond with him that you do not have with anyone else and that is your child.
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 2:23 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• oh and forget the ever so rude woman who answered this.
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 2:25 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• lol, ok. good for you! i cant stop thinking about my husband either.. i cant wait until he comes home from deployment
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 3:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010