Please pray for baby Ben...

He is the son of my niece and nephew and was born yesterday at 5:40 and there was a knot in the cord and he was not breathing but he came around and now is having seizures and is on life ssuport, I know it is in Gods hands but this would have been their first baby. So when you go to sleep tonite please say a little prayer for baby Ben Holland... Thanks

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 1:12 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I bumped your question in the hopes that more people will see it and pray for baby Ben and your family. I am going to say a prayer right now. Please keep us posted. God is the Miracle Man and he can do anything.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:12 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Ben Holland will be in my prayers. These are the things we will never understand. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please keep us posted as to his condition.
    jamiesuev22

Answer by jamiesuev22 at 1:28 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• !BUMPED! I HAD A TEAR..IM REAL EMOTIONAL AT TIMES ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO KIDS AND HEALTH. I WILL MOST DEFIANTLY BE PRAYING FOR YOUR BB NEPHEW AND FOR YOU ALL SO YOU CAN KEEP THE FAITH AND STRENGTH! DEAR BABY BEN, U DONT KNOW ME BUT A VERY SPECIAL PERSON WHO REALLY LOVES YOU ASKED ME TO PRAY FOR YOU SO IN JESUS NAME I LEAVE YOU IN THE PALM OF HIS HANDS AND MAY HE STRENGTHEN YOU TO SURPASS THIS HEALTH ISSUE UR FACING...UR A WARRIOR AND A BEAUTIFUL BB BOY GOD WILLING YOU KEEP FIGHTING AND GET BETTER SOON!
    GUDMOMMY86

Answer by GUDMOMMY86 at 1:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• prayers are being sent up, I hope that he will be okay!
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 2:17 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• sending lots of prayers and hugs
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 5:07 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I am so sorry. We will keep baby Ben in our thoughts and prayers. I hope that he will be fine.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I well pray for baby ben and the family hope all is going ok
    sandersmom2girl

Answer by sandersmom2girl at 8:54 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Praying for baby Ben. Hope to hear a positive update soon!
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 9:49 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Praying for sweet baby Ben ( I have a baby Ben too) I hope everything goes well.
    smushy79

Answer by smushy79 at 10:47 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Prayers and thoughts coming your way. I will keep you guys in my prayers, and I pray this angel will have a chance to meet you guys.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2010