what does his dream mean? thoughts.

ok, so my boyfriend and i were talking tonight, and he told me he has had a recurring dream for the past few nights. in it were myself, his first love, his best high school friend, a good male friend of his from work who helped him to get a promotion, and a good female friend he had a crush on when he and i were broken up last summer (we got back together, nothing ever happened between them and now they are just good friends). each of us, with the exception of that girl, have had an impact (a noticeable one) on his life. what do you think this dream means and why do you think she was in it, if she hasn't had any impact so far? just curious. neither he or i can figure it out.

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 1:12 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you answered your own question, but I don't know the details of the dream. Depending on her part in the dream, it may be an unanswered question (so to speak) that remains within his subconcious.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:23 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• unanswered question like what? he just walked around and talked to everyone in his dream.
    countrygirl1987

Comment by countrygirl1987 (original poster) at 1:27 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It's just a dream. Don't take it too seriously.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2010