Has anyone else noticed how rude some responses are?

Overall I love cafemom and think it's a great place to get or give advice. But I have noticed that some people are so rude. There are posts where the writer is really looking for support, but instead get bashed. I know you can't agree with everyone, but honestly if you don't have anything positive to say, why post at all?

twinmama2five

Asked by twinmama2five at 1:29 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I agree with you. I do not always agree with what everyone posts. However, If I see a question that I do not agree with then I just move on. I do not take the time to bash, tell them why they are wrong or start Drama. I do not understand why some people feel the need to do that. There are so many posts I see where women are looking for support or advice and instead they get bashed.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:36 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• For sure. I don't know how many times it can be said.. But.. You don't HAVE to reply.. If you don't like it skip it. OMG.. But no ladies like to kick up some dirt sometimes.. Sigh. Oh well, at least WE can pass the nonsense. =)
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Sometimes a post requires a rude response because it's the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• People are too sensitive and are too quick to judge others as rude.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It's always been this way. You have to take the good with the bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I've noticed but am not really sure why it happens. I just kinda ignore the rude answers.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 1:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I don't enjoy starting drama and I am not rude just for the sake of being rude, ever. But when someone is asking for your opinion, you give it. More often than not, my opinion is positive and supportive in nature. Sometimes it isn't. The whole point of asking for an opinion is to actually get honest opinions, not to have everybody agreeing with you. I know some people would rather just everyone agreed with them, but if I am asked my opinion I give it honestly.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• yep,,this is true. Stay away from negative stuff and those horrid debates, if you see someone answer in a negative way, vote them down
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:46 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• maybe the rude people are hurting and just lash out at others becaue their lives suck.. im not saying its right but maybe that is why they do it.
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It just really goes to show how immature you can be despite age. Act your age, not your shoe size.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Aug. 27, 2010