What do you miss?

What do you wish that you could do that you cannot do now?
For me, I am 29 weeks pregnant and I can't paint my toes, put on socks or shave my legs anymore.
I can't wait to see my Baby Boy, hold him, enjoy him and do the above things again!!

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 1:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant I missed fitting into my jeans and shaving my legs. Of course, my sweet husband took care of my legs. He would shave my legs every other day for me! :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• When I was pregnant, I missed sleeping on my tummy... And I missed all the time I spent going to the bathroom! Oh, and caffeine!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:36 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• When I was pregnant, I missed fitting into my jeans! Haha.
    sheenathefat

Answer by sheenathefat at 1:34 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• When I was pregnant I miss seeing my feet
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:36 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I know it sounds horrible, but I wish I could have a cigarette. I quit the day I found out and havent touched them since. But it doesnt mean I dont miss them. I am 17 weeks along now so you would think it would have stopped, but it hasnt!!!!
    Casumael

Answer by Casumael at 1:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• When I was pregnant, I missed sleeping.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Cas, stick with it,,,you can do it! I did the same as you. You go momma!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:49 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I missed buttoning my jeans. I also missed BLADDER CONTROL toward the end.
    For those stomach sleepers, a suggestion- BODY PILLOW. I am a strict stomach sleeper, and managed to sleep on my stomach until the end by throwing my arm and leg over the pillow, and wedging my stomach between the bed and the pillow. It takes more effort toward the end to switch sides, but I think that's a general thing.
    Now that I'm not pregnant, I miss the kicks of course, but I also slept harder in my third trimester than I've ever slept in my life. It was fantastic (aside from waking up frequently to pee, of course). I also miss the amazing orgasms.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:12 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I miss sleeping on my Tummy as well. I am not getting a lot of sleep these days though, on average I am sleeping abotu 4 hours a night.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• When I was pregnant I missed sleeping on my stomach. I couldn't wait to do this. Unfortunately, my back is all messed up from my second pregnancy that I can no longer sleep on my stomach:( Sometimes, in my sleep, I will roll to my stomach just to wake up to back pain.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:46 AM on Aug. 27, 2010