how can i get pregnant faster?

madhurisree

Asked by madhurisree at 1:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• have sex when your ovulating
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Visit www.tcoyf.com. You'll learn how to detect ovulation without using an ovulation kit (worthless things in my experience).
    Used the method...pregnant FIRST TRY with it. After wasting months with ovulation kits.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:50 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• MOST SAY JUST DONT STRESS ABOUT IT AND DONT EVEN TRY TO GET PREGNANT...I BELIEVE ITS TRUE CUZ I HAD BEEN WANTIN A BABY FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND NOTHING EVER HAPEND AND WHEN I WASNT TRYING !BAM! LITTLE DID I KNOW I WAS PREGO!! LATELY I BEEN WANTIN A BB AGAIN AND ITS JUST NOT HAPPENING..THERE ARE TIMES THAT IM SO CONVICED THAT I AM PREGO BUT THEN WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO REALITY IM NOT...U CAN MAKE UR SELF GET THE SYMPTOMS IF UR SO DETERMINED...BUT DONT DO THAT CUZ THEN U JUS END UP DEPRESSED. HAVE FUN MAKE LOVE AND DONT WORRY ABOUT PREGNANCY UNTIL U REALIZE HEY MY PARIOD HASNT CAME N ITS LIKE A WEEK LATE.
    GUDMOMMY86

Answer by GUDMOMMY86 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Have sex.
    3lilqts

Answer by 3lilqts at 1:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I highly recommend keeping track of your Basil Body Temperature and using Take Charge of your Fertility Software. It is wonderful. Charting is what helped me get pregnant so quickly.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:59 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Have a LOT of sex!
    jamiesuev22

Answer by jamiesuev22 at 2:29 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• don't stress out over it and you can do a bbt although with my cysts it dod not work for me so i used a ovulation predictor while i took clomid and got pregnant the first month. good luck
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 8:10 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I just got this ovulation microscope called MAYBE MOM. You just put a drop of you saliva on the lens of the microscope and wait about 5 minutes. You just look into and if you see a ferning pattern then you are ovulating. It is very simple and comes with a few pictures to show you what to look for. I've seen it advertised it BABYTALK and it is over 90% effective. They cost around $30 and it is good forver unlike those ovulation test that cost and arm and a leg and you just through them out! Check it out!! Way cool! Good luck.
    CourtCuthbert

Answer by CourtCuthbert at 11:44 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Try to have sex every other day and maybe more than once a day when you're ovulating! And don't go to the bathroom right after having sex. I used to lay in the bed with my legs up in the air for like 10 minutes after sex so nothing would fall out. LOL! You can also change your eating habits so they're healthier and try not to drink too much caffeine or alcohol. Your SO can also do a few things like not wearing briefs but wearing boxers instead and try to avoid getting his stuff near hot things, like the laptop on his lap. Those are some things the doctor told m when we were TTC. It worked! It only took about a month for me to get pregnant. Also, don't think about it. Just have the "whatever happens, happens" attitude. I know when we first started TTC that was all we thought about and we never got pregnant. But as soon as we stopped thinking about it and got that attitude, we were pregnant in no time!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2010