babysetting

hey i am thinking about babysetting ( only a couple of kids) i am mainly wanting to babyset so that i can make alittle extra money and so that my daughter has someone to play with. what should i charge and how do i pick the right people b/c i have watched kids in the past that were bad and some that there parents didnt pay

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• If extra money is what you are looking for, would you consider a home based business that you can do from home and around the kids schedule. I have a great business opportunity that i am involved with and make very good extra money... I would love to share it with you. Email me or call me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Maybe by putting some fliers up or if you belong to a church just make people aware that you are wanting to watch kids during the day. I would say depending on your area, but I would pay around $5/hr. Cause the kids are going to want a snack or something, so that would help cover costs of that. Hope you have fun with it. It's lots of work, I have had 2 friends do it and only did it for a year. It got hard on them, they felt like they were spending so much time watching kids during the day, that when they left and had just their kids/hubby that they were so spent already they didn't want to really spend it with them. Good luck to you!! And if you think a home business might be something that would interest you, please feel free to check out my site. We help with enrollments as well. There is a rotator that rotates thru everyones URL. http://www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 10:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2008