HOW CAN YOU TELL SOMEONE IS PREGNANT WITHOUT THEM TELLING YOU?

CAN YOU TELL ME OYUR STORIES?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• here's a neat story :)

Well I wasn't due to start my period for another week when hubby looked at me and said "you smell different, you're pregnant!" I kept telling him no I wasn't (I had a 7 month old at the time, didn't want to be pregnant) well sure enough a week later I didn't start so peed on a stick and was pregnant.

He's around me enough to notice the difference in my pheromones.
    Anonymous

• Depends on if I know the person really well or not. My husband can tell b/c of my moodiness, but I seriously doubt others can tell.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 9:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• my mom knew because we were celebrating my 21st birthday and she bought a nice bottle of wine. I let her pour me a glass but I just played with it and after a while she noticed I hadnt taken a single sip and started giving me the third degree LOL. On others I notice a glow or maybe a tiny baby bump. Preggos just look different
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i dont think i glow i feel like i get grundgy when i am preggo even if i try to look good i still look grundgy
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I couldn't tell you! I didn't start wearing maternity clothes until I was almost 6 months and people didn't know until then that I was pregnant! And even then, some people still didn't realize. My husband was commenting about my belly here and there, but when we went to do the hospital tour, he got a surprise! I was closeest to my due date out of everyone and my belly was the smallest. There was even a woman there due three months after me who was bigger!
    Anonymous

• I believe you on the pheromones. Maybe tmi but my husband got really horny when I was pregnant lol...It was crazy.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• My face got red because I was hot all the time and my boobs majorly grew and I gained lots of weight really fast. My first two months I thought for sure I was having triplets!
    orangeorbie

Answer by orangeorbie at 10:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• a lot of times u cant. i personally dont believe in the "glow" it sounds bogus. i've seen people with little belly pooches who are just getting a little chubby, and if u ask them if they're expecting they just get embarassed cuz they're fat. i wore a really lose shirt before i was pregnant and people asked if i was just cuz it looked like a belly. now that i am 7 months, i havent had anyone ask if i am, cuz i think they just assume i've put on weight and they dont want to offend me. my boobs havent grown, i've just gained weight in my hips, face, and belly. although on some skinny girls the belly gets so round and hard u can just tell even really early
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2008