Have you performed any random acts of kindness lately?

My last was a while ago, a woman was coming out of 7-eleven walking across the parking lot when I was about to walk in and she was counting some cash and dropped a 5$ bill without realizing it and I called her attention to it. She picked it up and said "thank you so much, that would have driven me crazy looking for it". When I came back out she was standing on the corner and handed me the 5$ bill without saying a word and walked away!

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 2:34 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have 2 for this week... I paid for the person's order behind me at taco bell when i went to lunch and two days ago I went to the dollar store and a few stores down there was a homeless man standing out front of the empty building. I went into the dollar store and bought him some food and gave it to him. Both were those warm fuzzy moments. The second I at least got to see his smile and hear his thank you. And as for the fast food one... I can only imagine their surprise but I bet it was priceless too.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 2:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• There was a little boy who was crying he wanted Mcdonalds in walmart he was maybe 3. His mom told him she couldnt afford it and she had the saddest look on her face. I was going in there to get my son some so I went ahead and got 2 happy meals. Then had my little boy hand it to the other little boys mommy. She thanked me so many times, I have had people help me so i was paying it forward. I will never forget the smile on that little boys face.
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 2:39 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yes, but I was always taught you never tell because they don't count if you do tell!
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 2:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I understand the tryin2BGOOD......... but it's not like your bragging, I solicited your answer.
    truthteller0722

Comment by truthteller0722 (original poster) at 2:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• understand that
    truthteller0722

• I've tipped my cab driver 5+ bucks ( I take one to work every night), gave my neighbor a car, and done alot for my friends.... and I don't get crap in return.... I used to believe in Karma but now I don't.... I'm always helping people and my life is falling apart, I'm starting to think looking out for yourself is the best way to go
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• will yes i do.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 8:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2010