spotting and late period and neg test help plzzzz TMI adult content

hello, im sure u all are familar with me but i started my period on july 19 i was 2 weeks late the last week of july me and my fiance were active tmi sorry from july 24 till last nite and i started spotting from aug 1 to the 12th it was pinkish brownish then stopped and then aug 18th i started haveing cramps thinking i was gunna start the next day but nothing... then i went to my doctor and they refused to give me a test so i went and bought one nothing showed up could it been cuz i didnt pee much??? and the reason i think i might be becuz i ate cucumber with alot of salt when i was prego with my first and stopped after i had him and started craving them out of no where...just recently... me and my fiance do want another one... i googled and if i am prego im only 4 wks so how far along do u have to be for a store or dollar store test have to be to detect ur prego... plzzz help

ryansbabygurl88

Asked by ryansbabygurl88 at 2:58 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Each test is different. The directions will tell you how sensitive that test is. It's best to test your first morning urine.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• THANKS isnt the spotting what the implantation bleeding usually looks like cuz i didnt spott with my first and i never had cramps with my first thats why im asking
    ryansbabygurl88

Comment by ryansbabygurl88 (original poster) at 3:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• pee in a cup then put the stick into the cup i can never get those things places right and end up peeing on myself honestly, maybe i just have issues, but still try that way the pinkish brown could be what they call the implantation spotting.
    lolo0636

Answer by lolo0636 at 7:06 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Wait a week and test again.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:45 AM on Aug. 27, 2010