Baby's sex?

When you were pregnant did you wait to know the sex of your baby until they were born or did you want to know asap? Me i wanted to know as soon as I could :)

justduckie_mom

Asked by justduckie_mom at 3:00 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• We found out with our first and it was nice being able to prepare. We waited with our second and I LOVED having the surprise. My husband thinks I'm silly and I don't really know what the difference is in finding out early and at birth but there was something about it.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 9:39 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• With my first I found out at 15 weeks. With my second I waited until birth. If I have anymore I will wait with them also. I got to have my fun with going ultrasound crazy the first go round. But it is so much cooler waiting.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I def wanted to know, especially because I'm not rich and wanted to know what to buy for my unborn child, I really don't like the selection of neutral they have and wanted everything to be perfect pink or blue for my baby. I wanted to be ready and not have to worry about it after I had the baby. I think its alot more fun shopping and personalizing for your baby, also I picked a name and started calling my baby by his/her name already, it made me feel closer to my child.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i wanna find out asap lol, i find out tues what we r havin!....iv bn very impatient about it!......gotta give props to thoes who wait till birth idk how u do it lol.....but no 4real im ready to have gender spacific stuff, so far its neutral baby gear that we either got given to us or was a great deal!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 10:07 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• As soon as I could! LOL
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:25 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• We have waited with all of our pregnancies. :)
    SAHM_USAF

Answer by SAHM_USAF at 4:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2010