religion curiosity?

what is your religion?

I personally am more spiritual than religious

justduckie_mom

Asked by justduckie_mom at 3:07 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• The closest thing to a god that I have ever had any experience with is a white light energy force, filled with the souls of the ascended spirits. It's something I "see" when I am performing witchcraft. This godforce has no cognizance--it cannot "decide" to do something either for or against humanity. It cannot hear prayers nor can it answer them, but it can be channelled to bring about change. It does not care whether it is worshipped. It has no holy book nor religious tenets.

I am a spiritual atheist witch. I have seen things that many atheists have not--or not that they will admit that they have. I may not know all of the answers, but I know what I have seen and what I have been able to do. I can reject it and waste it, or I can use it and do some good. I choose to use it.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• none, not really Atheist either because I do think something happens paranormally, cuz those sounds, shadows and voices don't come from nothing. Something is there, we just don't understand it yet. But as far as traditional organized religions...no, I don't follow any of it.

I do like the Pagans, in how open and accepting they are. Makes them easy to get along with.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:00 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I am a religion unto myself! I have studied probably just about every religion you could think of and name and none of them suit me perfectly. I pick and choose and believe in my choices!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:14 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I do not practice/follow one single religious doctrine/belief.
    However, I live in a Sikh household and I was raised Hindu.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:54 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I do not belong to a particular religion, but I incorporate different aspects of Eastern Philosophy into my spiritual practices.

Nsbgirl

Answer by Nsbgirl at 4:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Atheist.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:11 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Hindu.

Although, i don't have alters all over my house & wash deities with milk. I just believe & practice the philosophy.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:14 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm a Buddhist.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:39 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm a Catholic. Organized religion, to me, is a way of finding friends with similar beliefs. I like structure and guidance in this confusing world.
    Gramma2Five

Answer by Gramma2Five at 10:14 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Christian ... chosen by God to have a personal relationship with Him. It's a way of life, not a religion.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 1:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2010