Cirumcision? adult content

I think my BF may not be curcumsized. Not that it is a problem, but I was wondering how can I tell? He doesnt look like all the other circumsized penises I have seen but the tip of his penis isnt covered either. There is visible skin, but it doesnt cover the tip. I asked if he was and he said he didnt know, poor guy didnt even know what I was talking about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Health

• you would be able to tell. there would just be a little tip sticking out and you'd be able to pull the skin back
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:59 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• if you can pull any skin back hes probably uncircumcised, just let him know that it doesn't matter to you. I'm sure he knows but maybe he's just afraid of your reaction, my husband was the same way. when we were dating and before we did it (3 months after we started dating) he told me he had to tell me something very important, I could see the look on his face and he looked scared and nervous and then he told me that he wasn't circumcised he thought I was gonna break up with him but I told him that it didn't matter to me, it's a penis as long as there is not infection down there I could care less after that he didn't care either.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:23 AM on Aug. 27, 2010