My friend is having a baby Very soon. What would be a good gift for her?

I mean for her alone, not something that is for the baby also? I thought like a gift card to Victoria's Secret or something, but is that a bit too personal? Would that hurt her feelings in a hormonal state? Has anyone gotten you a gift after having your LO and you thought was great? Ideas please!

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 4:17 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd totally get something from Victoria's Secret or a nice spa/bath set of some type. Maybe even a back massager?
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:24 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• a giftcard to her fav store, or one to a restaurant

tricia1332

Answer by tricia1332 at 4:20 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• a massage
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:49 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i would have loved a gift card to a restaurant or even a day just to myself lol..or either a gift card to one of my favorite stores so i could buy new clothes lol im sure she will appreciate anything you give her tho
    alliesmommy07

Answer by alliesmommy07 at 4:52 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• victorias secret is great, also maybe a nail salon or hair salon. I know after I have my kids I don't pay enough attention to myself, I'm due in less then two weeks and I'm getting a mani and pedi before my due date cause I know it'll be a while before I can, atleast this way I wont feel or look completely crappy, oh btw what a nice gesture. I wish YOU were My friend. After I had my first daughter I got a nice pink Velous outfit and I really liked it and it made me happy.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:13 AM on Aug. 27, 2010