Do you feel there is something to paranormal activity?

Centuries of stories, by total strangers over time that weren't aware of the stories.
Shadows, voices and noises don't come from nothing. Something must be there.
I feel something must happen to some people and animals after they die, but we don't understand it yet.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 5:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, I do believe there is something to it, I just have no clue what that something really is. But I've had experiences of my own.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 9:49 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• We are told in Scripture there are 2 "worlds", the seen and the unseen, so yes, there are things going on. Sadly, most of those who follow the Bible do not realize this and try to deny it.

When I was 9 years old, my family lived in a house that was built in the mid 1800s. I loved it! One day I started to have major headaches (migrains) (suffered from them for years). This came on of a sudden and I was very very ill. I had a lovely bedroom upstairs and mama put me to bed where I stayed for days. One night, the door, which was next to my bed on my right side, creaked open. I turned over to look cos I thought is was mama. Instead, there was a lady in a long brown gown holding one of those candles that was in a holder in her hands. She had brown hair pulled back into a bun and had the kindest face. She was checking on me, then eased back outside and shut the door.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 6:25 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Absolutely! I've had too many experiences to not believe there is something or some kind of energy we leave behind or are able to manipulate after death of our physical body.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:47 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yes I believe there is something to it, but I don't understand what is all means exactly. I believe in an afterlife and spirits, so yes I believe in paranormal activity. I've never experienced anything paranormal myself.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Oh, yes. Personal experiences of living in a 200 year old house has taught me that.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:18 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I agree, there is "something" out there, we just don't understand it yet.

Nsbgirl

Answer by Nsbgirl at 8:02 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yes, I agree as well. The Word talks about the seen and unseen as Marywolfe said..
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 9:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I grew up in a house that was haunted. My great-grandfather died in the house the year before I was born. As a child and well up into my 20's, it was not at all uncommon to wake up in the middle of the night to find him standing over my bed, watching me sleep. He used to hide my wallet, keys, homework - until I'd ask for it back - and then it would just APPEAR in plain sight. Doors slammed with no wind, toilets would flush by themselves, cabinet doors open and close on their own until we installed hook and eyes on them all, chairs slide across floors, cold spots, etc. There's something after this life and I don't claim to know what it is, but I definitely believe SOMETIMES people do come back.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• yep...just dont know what it is haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Well, there are many different dementions out there. So far, our scientists have discovered 13 different dimentions. I believe that there are souls living in these different dimentions & i believe that is where spirits both good & bad come from. They're all around us, some can pick up ont hem, but most cannot.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:11 AM on Aug. 27, 2010