Too stressed out for sex? adult content

Do you every wind up going along with the motions of sex just to make your hubby happy? Not to say that I do not wind up enjoying myself but with as much as we have on the plate I don't always feel up to it. I want to make him happy but I would rather snuggle. I know that is the last thing that he wants to hear but an I cheating him in some way? I know I am not as enthusiastic but he is still getting some as the saying would go.

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 5:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Us mommas sometimes we just have to go with the flow of things. There's time that I am just not in the mood but once we are doing it i am glad i just did it cause i feel refreshed and relieved of frustration

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:53 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• There are definitely nights that I'm just going along with it, but I figure it's not the worst way to be spending my time.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:16 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• some days, you do what you gotta.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i was that way when i was pregnant. i just wasn't into it with my belly but did it to keep him happy. now that i have my figure back i just wanna jump him all the time
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i do it too. sometimes im just to tired to have sex but i fake it for him. you okay?
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 6:49 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Since sex is a stress reliever, I know it's in my best interest to have sex when I'm stressed, never mind what my husband wants.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:51 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm pretty much ready any time, its my DH that stressed out from work issues and too pooped to do it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:24 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Plenty. Sometimes I've been too stressed that I haven't been able to get in the mood at all, so I didn't get anything out of it at all. He did. He used to get frustrated if I said no to much, and we'd fight, so I just started giving in. If my mind is buzzing with so much crap, nothing gets rid of it. Which frustrates me, it's very vicious cycle. But, we are a bit older, and do things differently now. It's better :)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• If you don't take care of him and his needs, I'm sure he'll find another honey that will if you continue to blow it off. At some point, we're all stressed, tired or have other things on our mind but it's part of being a wife. Nothing wrong with pleasing your man if your not into it but never fake it like some of these other socalled ladies. If any woman has to fake it, then she never really had a good sex life or never had interest. Stressed or not, I want it all the time and it's a lot better than eating to make up what lacks in the bedroom like most.
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 3:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2010