Describe your Most Favorite Fall Decoration..

I don't know if we can post pics or not but describe your favorite fall decoration with as many details as you can did you make it? Buy it? And why is it your favorite. I need more fall decorations even though my dh would say otherwise.
Thanks Happy Fall coming soon.

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Scarecrows say fall to me!

Fall Scarecrow

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:50 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I love to use the straw/hay in many combinations...with harvested vegs, making a scarecrow or wreath, or just anywhere my heart fancies.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 6:53 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I love Acorns. I always collect them & put them in my nice bowls around the house in fall time.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• LOL.. for me its the whole package! But, I will say this.... mine is not complete without the background elements, which for fall are the long "vines" of fall leaves and my collection of mini pumpkins and acorns!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 7:20 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I love my cornucopia and I'm excited to pull it out soon :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:07 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• DH built and made me entirely from Scratch a old Time looking Wagon. He calls it my Dr. Quinn wagon. Its full size. And we use it for Fall decorating! We over decorate and all. But I can't bear to lose Summer. DH also built me from scratch including hand bending the Victorian rails for my Victorian sleigh he made for me. We do even more Christmas Decorating. But with us being jobless. Will have to cut down the lights! We can't afford the electricity. Good Luck on it All Cheryl. Sorry I have no pix.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 3:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I saw a sign once, mounted on a decorative broomstick. It read, "The head witch is in." I've been wanting to make one for my front door!! For my altar I like corn husks and a metallic gold altar cloth.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I love outdoor lights! I would also hang a string of metallic leave cutouts from the front porch.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:35 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Oh how I love decorating for the fall and Halloween. We buy bales of hay and scarecrows. I go out and buy strings of orange lights and wrap them around the bales of hay. We buy real pumpkins and place them around the porch. I buy artificial fall leaves and hang them outside and inside the house. I buy pumpkin scented candles and place them in the living room(the aroma is to die for). I love this type of year a lot. Then I start to add my Halloween decorations around the end of September. The kids love it when we put up the inflatables and decorate for Halloween, and my niece's birthday is close to Halloween, so we have a blast.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have a lot of home made flowers and wreaths I put around. I love changing for all the Holidays and seasons.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2010