What are some quick fix meals you like to make with a rotisserie chicken?

With it being just my son and I during deployment, it's tough to even want to cook anything, and I feel like we eat alot of quick unhealthy meals. So I was hoping for some recipes that are still quick and easy, and someone had suggested buying a rotisserie chicken and making meals with that. What do you suggest?

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 6:48 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I use Roasted Chicken or Rotisserie Chicken to make -

Wrap Sandwiches (whole wheat tortilla with a little mayo or flavored cheese spread, layer on slices of chicken, lettuce or spinach leaves, cheese)

Chicken Salad Sandwiches on Whole Wheat Bread (add some bacon, lettuce, tomato)

"Hash" (fry some cubed potatoes in a skillet until crispy then toss in some chunks of chicken, scrambled eggs & shredded cheese)

Fajitas, Quesadillas, Tacos, Add it to Soup, Use as a Topping on a Salad or Pizza, Add it to Pasta, Stir Fry
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 7:25 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I make some cornbread dressing to go with it, and have mac n cheese & green beans.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:52 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• You can use it for Chicken Salad, Enchiladas. It would be great in Chicken Ring. Pm me is you want the recipe.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I pull the meat off and add part of a bottle of barbecue sauce for chicken barbecue sandwiches. Also I make a big tossed salad and add the chicken meat for chef's salad.

Answer by Bmat at 7:24 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Sandwiches (like Boston Mkt)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2010