so if I request a avatar or siggy or something.....can I pick one up that has my name?

I have been requesting siggies and avatars ect.. when it comes back completed I see my name there but sometimes it will have a different login name next to it so does that mean that I can pick it up for me also. I was told that the designers are not going to make 2 of the same name so I could. Just making sure it is the same with all designers....

juju0707

Asked by juju0707 at 7:49 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If you request one then yes as long as it has your name on it then you can take it. Also they have to put who tagged it due to copy right laws and such.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:46 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• You should be able to request whatever you want so long as it doesn't violate the terms of service.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2010