the ex husband and his crazy new wife what 2 do?

I tell you im going crazy with this my kids came home and said thair stepmother hit them i talked 2 the ex about it and he told me he talked 2 her and it never happend how would he know he was a work when this all when down my girls dont want 2 go see thair daddy anymore but I make them go couse he is the father. They don't like his wife and her kids ya and she dosn't know the father of her 2 kids, I have been nice but put a hand on my kids thats over the line.

sandersmom2girl

Asked by sandersmom2girl at 8:03 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Can you keep the girls while he is at work?
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:06 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I would not send the kids if your ex is not there. I would also mention this to the step mother and let her know that she is not to hit your children and if she hears another report from one of your kids that it happened, you are calling the police.
    smushy79

Answer by smushy79 at 8:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I wish I could keep them when he is at work but the man never lets me know when he is working and if this happen anymore cps is going 2 get a call all he is doing is pushing his kids away they asked me the other day if my husband I have now could be thair daddy told them the have a daddy but thair step daddy is always around to help or anything they need.. Its said that my ex is this way but his new wife comes b4 the kids.
    sandersmom2girl

Comment by sandersmom2girl (original poster) at 8:12 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• how old are your kids tell them to record her hitting them then call the cops and show them what she did maybe that would fix her up she sounds mean be careful with your kids if that doesnt help u might need to suck it up and have your ex and his abusive wife come over to your house so he can see the kids i would also recommend reporting her to the courts so maybe your ex has only the right to see your kids outside his home with out her being there
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:18 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• You'll need to get it dealt with in the court, and have it to where she's not allowed around your kids.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:20 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• my girls are 7 and 5. I record everything I just wish that my ex would see that one day he is going 2 lose his kids over his wife but i do what I can the rest is up 2 him.. They would never come 2 my house why I don't know but I do know one thing I very happy with the guy I married now and he is more of a father 2 my girls then thair daddy at this point.
    sandersmom2girl

Comment by sandersmom2girl (original poster) at 8:25 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i would take it to court if your girls are ok with your new man then why put them threw hell with the step mom they are old enough to say that your new man should be there daddy and your ex doesnt seem to care at all i mean if your girls are ok with it i would stop sending them to a house were they get abused and if ex has a problem with it let the girls explain it to him but please be careful with your girls dont let no dumb bitch hit them or get a way with it
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• What did she hit them with ,did she leave bruise on them,if I was the stepmother I would not allow your kids to come over. Their daddy would have to go to your house and see his kids. I would tell him I have
    my own kids to deal with. If it came to a point where I have to even yell at your kids they would not be allowed to stay. And if he could not come to your house he would have to make other arrangements.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I would have a talk with her to see what was going on.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have been 2 court 3 times over all this and my ex lies and he is a preacher so he gets away with it. Trust me I would have my new man take over in a heart beat and he would take theam but the ex well not let them go I have asked him 2 the girls have 2 be 11 to tell the court they don't want to go be with thair daddy i didn't send them one week and I was in court the next 6weeks about it My husband has had to hold me back a few times from going over and kicking her butty but like my husband said that would just let them win and I cant do that my girls are my evthing and Im doing all I can 2 keep them safe.
    sandersmom2girl

Comment by sandersmom2girl (original poster) at 8:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010