who says pregnant women are beautiful ??? adult content

i do NOT agree with that !! sorry to say but they are ugly , fat and hideous ! atleast i get that feeling every time i look at myself in the mirror !! :(
i'm very much looking forward to my first baby , never been excited .. but frankly speaking its been 38 weeks now and im kind of sick of this whole thing. im not worried about my looks either , because i was never that pretty in the first place. but now to add things up, i look like a genuine complete troll !!!
to make things worse, im peeing and farting every 5 mins!! my body aches, i can't walk or sit for a long time. my hands and feet have swollen up !! also i've got UTI, so don't even get me started on that topic!!! im so miserable :(
so who says pregnant women are beautiful !!!!! ??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have had times where I have felt very unsexy but overall I still feel beautiful. I would say that it is just a different form of beauty when you are pregnant. At 36 weeks pregnant I don't plan to slip back into my black lacy thong but I would where a soft pink or white silky something. I suppose for me it is more of a gentle, innocent, I'm carring your baby sort of beauty. Does that make sense? Yes...I have gained a few more pounds than I needed to and yes I am also miserable too. I think the element that stands out to me in your post is that you did not feel beautiful even before becoming pregnant :( He obviously thought you were beautiful then and I'm sure he still does :)
    littlebehr1

Answer by littlebehr1 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Everyone except the pregnant woman who is "glowing" because of the sheet of sweat that her body is producing all the while she is walking around with a soaked pantyliner because a snail has taken up residence in the area of her crotch and she can no longer breathe, eat without getting heartburn, or drink because she will pee herself.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:45 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• For me personally i can TOTALLY see what your saying, but for me the "beautiful" is the fact of what your body is creating and supporting....that is the MOST beautiful thing in the world. Nothing compares to it. Dont feel so down on yourself, you are beautiful and some people never get to experience it so be thankful.
    readytogetgoing

Answer by readytogetgoing at 8:54 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I do think pregnant women are beautiful! And so did my husband! However, I know the feelings you are talking about too. I can remember crying because I felt so ugly. But, on the other hand, my son was worth every tear I had shed, and every moment of me being uncomfortable.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:52 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• wow you need someone to talk to maybe a therapist.!
    idk but any living creature that can birth a baby or somethinqq so beautiful,pure, & innocent is beautiful
    i think you should give yourself more credit you deserve it rather you believe it or not
    Lovehurts1

Answer by Lovehurts1 at 8:46 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• AW! I don't even remember feeling like that! And I KNOW I did
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:49 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• While I hated how swollen I got, and how badly my hips hurt, I loved my pregnancy bellies. First time in my life I didn't have to worry about a shirt being too tight and showing off my pudge, or trying to suck in my lower tummy. I thought it was amazingly liberating.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 8:50 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• my husband said so, when i was pregnant...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:46 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Men are the ones who find them so, there is a special glow from a lot of pregnant women, you might not see it in yourself, but it doesn't mean it isn't there. If before you started this pregnancy you did not have very much self esteem the condition will make you feel even lower, but if you are one of those women who love themselves, the condition enhances that too.

Answer by older at 8:47 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Calm down.
    Pregnant women are beautiful.
    Don't be so hard on yourself.
    However hard it is for you right now,
    It will have seemed like nothing when you get to hold your baby.
    You shouldn't care how you look.
    It the person you are inside.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2010