Anyone use shutterfly?

I just registered with Shutterfly photos online and was wondering if any moms out there use shutterfly? I am unsure how well their photos turn out. Please let me know! Thank You!

frapanda

Asked by frapanda at 9:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've received things from them before (other's sending me photos as a gift) but never ordered myself.

They turned out like any photo I would have gotten from walmart or cvs or walgreens.

I say keep small photos to the local developer, and only order bigger things from shutterfly. You can upload photos to cvs and walgreens and just go pick them up in an hour, no shipping or extra charges. Works well for 4X6 5X7 and 8X10s
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I love Shutterfly!! I haven't ordered anything bigger than an 8"x10", but that turned out well. I love to play with the borders and see what I can come up with. The prices are good and they email you offers pretty often. Last year for Christmas, I got free shipping on my order. It was about $20 on my $60 order. You can also have 4"x6" prints sent to your local Target if you need them in a hurry or don't want to pay shipping.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I use snapfish and love it. You can share pics with family/friends and order all kinds of neat gifts that i have never seen before. We love the photos you get (we order matte prints); and you can also have them sent to a store for faster pick up. Check it out.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 9:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I use Snapfish, and I love it. I've also used Kodak, and they're good too. I use Snapfish so much that they send me free prints and discounts and stuff. :)
    EvansMom623

Answer by EvansMom623 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Haha, I just realized that gwood also said "I use Snapfish and I love it." I, however, order glossy prints.
    EvansMom623

Answer by EvansMom623 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I LOVE Shutterfly. I just recently discovered digital scrapbooking and they can even print specialty page sizes such as 12x12 and 8x8. I designed and had Shutterfly print my son's birth announcements - they were just beautiful and the print quality was great. They also have a great selection of photo related gifts. For Grandparent's Day, we ordered a photo necklace (with my son's picture) for my Mom and she wears it almost every day. Two thumbs up! :)
    jamaicanmehappy

Answer by jamaicanmehappy at 11:01 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I like Shutterfly. I've ordered prints as well as an album. Their album was really nice. The prints are good also.

But I mostly use Snapfish. They have lots of goodies you can make with your pictures and the prints are cheaper there than Shutterfly.

And you can find online coupons for both websites sometimes. Discounts, free shipping, etc. Just do a Google search.
    ClownPleco

Answer by ClownPleco at 12:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2008