Fun things to do when pregnat??????

I was wondering what other fun things I can do while I pregnant. This is the list of things I have come up with already: Fetal Heart Doppler, The intelligender, Belly Cast, and home Dna test. I can only afford to do some of them, but wondering if there is anymore fun stuff to do.

Zoeybug

Asked by Zoeybug at 9:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• DEFINITELY do the belly cast. You don't have to get the fancy kit, you can get the plaster strips from an art supply store really cheap, and it's the most amazing keepsake. You can also paint it if you're artistic or just want to get fancy. Google "painted belly cast" and you'll find lots of galleries of gorgeous painted casts. I'm SO glad I made one.
    Rachelou

Answer by Rachelou at 3:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• make a face out of your belly and use your belly button as the mouth contract your belly muscles and whistle, it looks like your belly is whisting. Make a video of baby moving inside you add jaws music and send it to family and friends
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I have seen people paint their belly for halloween. One did a fish tank and when the baby moved it looked like the fish were moving. You can search for them online.

Also take a picture once a month.
    discoverytoygal

Answer by discoverytoygal at 11:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i've seen this in a movie, u have to start early though: stand at the same spot by a wall and do a little outline of ur belly when ur really early, then do it every month or few weeks and see how much its grown, label each outline, gotta make sure u stand in the same spot though, and maybe use a big paper instead of the wall....
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2008