this has to do with body parts

how do you enjoy the manhood with the extra skin? would you go down with the extra skin? do u think its more enjoyable with the extra skin or better when its cut?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• LMAFO...... never had a guy with extra skin.. i hope the guy would wash it clean.
    Anonymous

• I've heard that the extra skin is more enjoyable. did you know they now make condoms that mimic the extra skin? I was amazed at those!

but I've never had sex with a man with extra skin.
    Anonymous

• I prefer uncut. They are much more sensitive, and seem to finish quicker when you go down. (Less jaw cramping). Besides, I love the elephant trunk look :)
    Anonymous

• i didn't know that maybe i should try that out on my hubby..lol.. i know my hubby wanted are boys to have the extra skin but i was like yeah the women will think its gross when they get older...lol..
    Anonymous

• I've never really noticed a difference in the sex, to be honest...but damn, maybe if they're making condoms that mimic it, it is better?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• my hubby has the extra skin, witch i been with both kinds but hubby was my first with the extra skin but i feel they both cum with the same amount of quickness but i do know the extra skin cums faster when you give them a bjj
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 9:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I HEARD A MANS EXTRA SKIN CAN RIP IS THAT TRUE?
    Anonymous

• ...i would never go with an uncircumcised guy...this is one of the few areas looks do matter for me.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 9:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i thought the look wasn't the way of sex i thought it was how they use it ?
    Anonymous

• i been with one who was uncut and got yeast infection every time we did it. i prefer cut for that reason
    Anonymous