What's the point?

Why do I pull my hair out trying to get through to my teenager?
I already know the answer, but do you?

YipeeLeah

Asked by YipeeLeah at 9:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Huh? Is that suppose to be a riddle or a rhetorical question?
    Anonymous

• Could it be because you love that teenager as fiercely as you did when that teen was an infant in your arms? Can you look at that kid that pisses you off so badly and remember the way his/her head smelled when they were 4 mos old and just had a bath? Maybe you did exactly what that kid is doing and you know how those choices impacted your life? Do you wish to spare that kid the pain? Maybe, just maybe, it's because you are that kids Mom and that's what us Moms do for our children. Good luck. :)
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 1:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• because you wants whats best for your child at any sacrifice, be it dignity, thruth justice or the american way. Disrespectful, selfish, liein, uninformed, unaware, and blind to the facts as they maybe we hang in their cause we want to guide and protect them. And thats where gray hair comes from too. I'm in it for the long haul too. You are not alone.
    tellis

Answer by tellis at 9:29 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• There will be a reward for your effort . . . you may not think so at this point but hang in there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• pick your battles. don't stress over the small stuff

Answer by admckenzie at 10:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Getting through to teen-agers. HA! HA! HA!
    Anonymous