Hubby and I are trying 2 have a baby

hubby and I are trying 2 have a baby this would be are first kid i have 2 girls with the ex and he has 2 kids what could be the prob with us. First time me and my ex did anything I was prego the 2 time I was on the pill i was on the ring for a year could that have anything 2 do with and yes stress could be 2 do with it my ...... was alway around the 20 but know they have moved 2 the first of the month is that crazy or is it just me somebody help

sandersmom2girl

Asked by sandersmom2girl at 9:19 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i'm in the same boat. have you talked to your doctor? first go see your doctor. i had my son no prob. but i wasnt really "trying". now that i am trying it seems so hard. I've quit trying so hard and thinking about it so much so maybe it will happen for us. I was on depo for about 4 yrs..birth control can have everything to do with. it messes with your horomones
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• ya im trying not 2 think about it anymore im going back 2 school now 2 get my mind off trying 2 have a baby. Yes I asked my Dr and all is ok he said to give it 16m and if nothing come in and they would run more test fun fun Im also under weight. Who know shay1130 we may get prego around the sametime now that we arent thinking about it
    sandersmom2girl

Comment by sandersmom2girl (original poster) at 9:27 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I was on the ring for 6 years took it out and got pregnant on my first cycle. Doctor told me ring doesnt last like depo does. but if your trying to many times that could be bad too.... it makes him a less potent, if you know what i mean. maybe try one of the ovulation things you can get at the drug store to find out when the perfect time is and go for it. Good Luck.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:28 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i was doing the opks the past two months and reading everything..i drove myself crazy and really stressed myself out.. i think its best just to let it go and not be that absorbed with it all..(too stressful) just have sex 3 times a week..especially during your ovulion days when your mucusy and just be care free. it will eventually happen.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i'm hoping this month may be my month. i was having irregular bleeding (during ovulation) the past 3 months and for some reason it didnt happen this month...i hope its a good thing!!!! I'm waiting till next week to try to test.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:34 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• im have been doing the samething shay1130 Im also going 2 wait till next week have 2 see what happens
    sandersmom2girl

Comment by sandersmom2girl (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• age both yours and his could have something to do with it....the older he gets the less healthy active sperm he produces....did he go to a dr also and get that checked out?
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 4:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• He is 28 and Im 27 yes he has been to the Dr and all is good
    sandersmom2girl

Comment by sandersmom2girl (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2010