A Teen and A Toddler

Anyone else have this problem? I have 4 kids ages 1 to 16. One is breaking my back and the other is breaking my heart. I'm too old for this :)

YipeeLeah

Asked by YipeeLeah at 9:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in General Parenting

• I have a fourteen, four and two year old. I'm in the same boat with you, Hon! My hubby and I put money on who's going to do us in first! I'm guessing it will be the toddler who breaks one too many bones when he dives off the sofa, hubby says it will be the teen who backs into a parked car. Either way, we have promised not to fatally harm the one who does it! :)
    Anonymous

• I have a son 24 yrs old, I'm proud of him and how he turned out, his life is coming together it seems. I have an 18 year old daughter, she is graying my hair! I wish I could kill her and tell God she died. She's too much like me and we butt heads. I have a 12 yr old son and it's a battle just to get him to take the trash, but otherwise he's a great kid (just takes alot of energy). I have a 7 yr old daughter and she's a DRAMA QUEEN! OMG every tiny thing is a catastrophy in her life, but I love her to death! I have an 11 month old daughter and she is keeping me up at night for the past week and I'm about to lose my mind from sleep deprivation! She's also the apple of my eye!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I have a 13, 5 and 3. It's tough. The younger 2 are great, the older boy is killing us. I feel horrible when the younger 2 have to listen to me yell at him. I hope he outgrows this!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• My kids are 22, 17, 14, 3 and 2. I feel your pain sister!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2008