I am going thought a custody battle with my previous relationship, and he want visitation. Rights that is fine with me all I ask is that we plan it out but he doesn’t want to give me his schedule so sometime I denied he visitation because of plans I have already made am I wrong. He also wants her to do holiday’s separately every year I think we should do them together for her. He wants her to stay over nights there but, the environment I terrible and do not want the courts to grant tha

when he pick her up last he had her in an old used dirty carseat and he had on new shoes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Unfortunetly we cannot control what goes on at daddy's houses. You can bring up your concerns to the court system...but it probably will fall on deaf ears. The only way to help with these issues is to talk to him and try to compromise and share your concerns. I know that is the most difficult thing to do. Communication is the key. hope it works out.
    Anonymous

• The child needs both parents!
    nineteen

Answer by nineteen at 4:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2008