stay at home mom jobs plz help

i need a job i can do from home thats not a scam
plz help

blackjan29

Asked by blackjan29 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• Consider a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to rich its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• There is a difference between a "JOB" and doing something like a home business. Have you given any thought as to what you might like to do?

Best of luck!!

http://www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 9:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I make decent money taking surveys. I was looking for a real sah job but got sick of the scams. This gives us just enough every month, sometimes a little more. It is completely free and you get a check once a month. Check it out at ..
    http://cashcrate.com/815926

PM me if you have any questions.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• There are not many jobs that you can do at home that are legit and will pay you anything decent. I chose a home business and I truly LOVE what I do! I have a home business with Ameriplan and I actually help people SAVE money and MAKE money. I can help you too! Stop by my page and check out my journal entries. Feel free to ask me questions too:)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:01 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    http://www.MyHomeBusinessPays.com/Micu
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 11:03 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• If you would like to start your own business you can PM me for more details. As far as home jobs you can try liveops.com but the process may taake awhile. Home based jobs are really hard to come by. If you like candles, maybe try them. It is the season so they are a great hit right now. If you are interested in any of these just PM me for more info!
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 11:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I dont have a job to offer but a business...I do passion parties which is an awesome income supplemental or just main income..
    www.allforromance.com
    yazmink

Answer by yazmink at 11:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Spa Girl parties is only $20 to start and you can do online parties on here or home parties, but for the home parties there's a kit to purchase.

www.myspagirlparties.com/yazminkane
    Anonymous

• Avon is a great way for moms to make money. I tried those home based job and it seemed like I was always getting ripped. Started my own Avon business was a great step for me I can make money and be there with my Daughter.. To start you own Avon Business it $10 to start they help you with train and help you with any question you may have I love them they help me so much and they are kid friendly so you can bring you kid/s with you (they have a kids room for them to play) if you are interested please contact me
    annamaysmom05

Answer by annamaysmom05 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• www.deborahr.advancingwithus.com

you have to remember that a lot of home based business are not get rich quick deals. you do have to put time and effort into them and you do have to do work. i too am in the wellness industry and i really do enjoy what i do and the products the company i market. they are registared with the BBB, have won many awards and recognition and have been in Inc 500 more than once (actually they are in their hall of fame)

if you would like more info, please email me or go to the website listed above. there is no get rich quick job out there. you need the information to make a good decision.

Good luck!
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 9:06 AM on Oct. 10, 2008