HELP FIRST TIME MOMMY:/

WELL I AM FIVE AN HALF MONTH'S PREGO...I RECENTLY HAVE HAD ALOT OF PRESSURE PAIN'S VERY LOW-OUCH. THEY HURT LIKE CRAZY & HE WON'T STOP KICKING WHEN THERE. I ASKED MY DC. & HE SAID THAT IT IS PERFECTLY NATURAL BECAUSE MY BABY IS "BIG"..,.IS THAT TRUE OR IS HE JUST BLOWING ME OFF?

PRINCESS666

Asked by PRINCESS666 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes natural. You can do the cat pose that you can find in some preg magazines and books. You get down on your hands and knees and the baby will hang down. Then try laying on your left side, it is actually good for you and your baby: It improves the flow of blood and nutrients to the placenta and it helps your kidneys efficiently eliminate waste products and fluids from your body. That, in turn, reduces swelling in your ankles, feet, and hands.
    MOM_OF_FOUR_00

Answer by MOM_OF_FOUR_00 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• This is true. The baby tends to sit low even at 5.5 mos. I had the same issue with my baby. He wasn't big though. If your baby is considered "big" you may be further along than originally predicted. Might want to look into that!

OB's don't blow off their pregnant patients. Believe me i called a lot even though this past pregnancy was my 2nd. I still had Q's left and right and got the help I needed. Hang in there! The pains are also your uterus stretching and growing with the baby! Keep in mind baby is growing a lot right at this moment. Around 7 mos the baby slows down and just develops its body parts n such. Hang in there!!!
    Dolphindancer

Answer by Dolphindancer at 10:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i have the same thing right now, i am 23 weeks lol

its normal hun its very uncomfortable, but normal, try to lay down for a while on ur side or back it will help
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2008