Extremely calloused feet...what to do?

So my feet always get calloused on the heels and on the entire right side really bad even up to the side of my pinky toes. I have a Ped-Egg that I use, but it seems they callous back so fast. What do you do for extremely calloused feet...that WORKS and works well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use a foot file every time I shower, and I get regular pedicures (about once a month). My feet are really smooth.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:01 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Keep using the Ped-Egg and use lots of lotion. Maybe try wearing socks when you are hanging out at home.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• If you can not aford pedicures. Just use Kersol or the avon stuff. I wrap my feet at night with plastic wrap.
    I you run, walk, bike, or do any manual labour like me do not file them. Callous protect your feet. This means ( I learned this the hard way from an MD and DMP) that my feet are meant to be this way because I'm on my feet all day. So my feet are my problem because I'm on m,y feet and run three times a week.
    mamicharacter

Answer by mamicharacter at 10:06 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Vaseline and socks at night. Works like a charm!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• The biggest reason hard dry callouses build up are dry feet. So you go barefoot, or mostly sandals and flip flops? A pair of socks and sneakers will help. After you shower and use the ped-egg (right before bedtime) slather your feet fully with Vaseline, then gently wrap your feet in saran wrap, cover with a pair of socks that aren't terribly tight. Wash your feet thoroughly in the morning, apply a good lotion that contains dimethicone Aveeno for babies is a great one.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:09 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• ped egg, regular pedicures, and foot scrub
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 10:09 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Vaseline and socks at bed time have worked for me!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I agree with a couple of the previous posters about vaseline at night. Use the pedi egg, moisturizer that isn't greasy during the day, and the vaseline at night. I only did the vaseline once or twice during the week.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:25 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Use the Ped-Egg every single day and put lotion on it every night. That always helps me feet.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• kersal really does work well - you have to use it everyday but it just a super greasy lotion. i love my ped egg. are you soaking your feet first or you can do it just out of the shower.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2010