How often do you go out with your friends?

I am curious...how often do you ladies go out with your friends? Once a week? Once a month? Once in a blue moon? I've known some moms who go out twice a week and some that hardly ever go out. What is normal? What is too much?

Ms.Maricel

Asked by Ms.Maricel at 10:02 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not often.. I'm more of a stay at home type of Mommy! =)♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:02 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• 2 times a month. Once with my friends and once with SO's friends.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I think that it depends on the person. I spend more time with my girl friends now that my kids are older. Sometimes I hang out with them a couple times a week. I know that there are a lot of times that I know my girlfriends have kept me from needing to pay for a therapist.lol
    chex9495

Answer by chex9495 at 10:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Never... I haven't been out with friends in probably a decade...hell, my husband hasn't taken me out in 17 years so I'm kinda used to it. I have the girls over for coffee occasionally but being the taxi driver for my kids has put a stop to that with three kids in two schools each starting and getting out at different times... I'm only home for 40 minutes at the most....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i wish i could go out with friends... i am always home with the kids
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Not often enough!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• it depends on the month really... it can be once a week, or twice a month depending on my mothers work schedule because she is who spends time with my son when i do.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:09 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm more likely to go out with DH (once a week) than with my friends. I went to lunch with a friend yesterday, we do that about once every two months or so. We also have friends over quite a bit.

I don't think there's a right or wrong answer, as long as everyone in the family is happy with the arrangement.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:09 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Ha going out with friends?!? I have almost forgot what that even means...Im always at home with my family...and even if i dont have my kids one night during the weekend, i still dont get to go out with my friends cause of the hubby! so maybe when the kids get older it will help, idk...
    Brittney20

Answer by Brittney20 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I don't have friends to go out with. Some of the girls I hung out with in school either has kids and don't take care of them or they've been taken away and the other 2 girls now women are just to busy to "hang out" so I am pretty much home everyday or with my kids 24/7. Which sucks I would so like to get away for a while.
    joni80

Answer by joni80 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 27, 2010