How often do you go out with your friends?

I am often do you ladies go out with your friends? Once a week? Once a month? Once in a blue moon? I've known some moms who go out twice a week and some that hardly ever go out. What is normal? What is too much?

Asked by Ms.Maricel at 10:02 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not often.. I'm more of a stay at home type of Mommy! =)♥

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:02 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• 2 times a month. Once with my friends and once with SO's friends.

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I think that it depends on the person. I spend more time with my girl friends now that my kids are older. Sometimes I hang out with them a couple times a week. I know that there are a lot of times that I know my girlfriends have kept me from needing to pay for a

Answer by chex9495 at 10:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Never... I haven't been out with friends in probably a decade...hell, my husband hasn't taken me out in 17 years so I'm kinda used to it. I have the girls over for coffee occasionally but being the taxi driver for my kids has put a stop to that with three kids in two schools each starting and getting out at different times... I'm only home for 40 minutes at the most....

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i wish i could go out with friends... i am always home with the kids

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Not often enough!

Answer by TJones32 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• it depends on the month really... it can be once a week, or twice a month depending on my mothers work schedule because she is who spends time with my son when i do.

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:09 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm more likely to go out with DH (once a week) than with my friends. I went to lunch with a friend yesterday, we do that about once every two months or so. We also have friends over quite a bit.

I don't think there's a right or wrong answer, as long as everyone in the family is happy with the arrangement.

Answer by Scuba at 10:09 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Ha going out with friends?!? I have almost forgot what that even means...Im always at home with my family...and even if i dont have my kids one night during the weekend, i still dont get to go out with my friends cause of the hubby! so maybe when the kids get older it will help, idk...

Answer by Brittney20 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I don't have friends to go out with. Some of the girls I hung out with in school either has kids and don't take care of them or they've been taken away and the other 2 girls now women are just to busy to "hang out" so I am pretty much home everyday or with my kids 24/7. Which sucks I would so like to get away for a while.

Answer by joni80 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 27, 2010