Does anyone homeschool?

I am thinking about homeschooling my kids. My son is 3 1/2 and my daughter is 18 mos. We live in a crappy county and are trying to move to a better one but I want to start teaching my kids now. I can't get my daughter to sit still long enough to do anything. My son loves to read books together but she just won't do anything with me. Any ideas where to start? My son knows his numbers to about 14 and his upper case alphabet, colors, shapes, and he loves animals. I may try to homeschool if we can't move. I just don't know where to start with 2 years between my children. Help!

lorihadams

Asked by lorihadams at 10:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in General Parenting

• I do! My kids are fourteen, four, and two. Join this group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/699
    Anonymous

• I do as well.... I highly suggest you put Homeschool or Homeschooling into the CM (cafemom) search bar and find a homeschooling group (or more) to join here on CM. It will be really helpful for you to have a group or groups with homeschoolers.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I'm homeschooling my 2nd grader. It's our first year, and we're doing great.
    Ooftacat

Answer by Ooftacat at 7:14 AM on Oct. 10, 2008