CONFUSED!!!

I MAY BE PREGNANT,MY PERIOD IS IN 6 DAYS SO I THINK IT MIGHT BE TO EARLY TO TEST.I HAVE ALL THE SYMPTOMS,I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW IS THE VAGINAL DISCHARGE IS SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE?WHICH I MEAN WHEN YOUR GONNA GET YOUR PERIOD AND HOW IS SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU IN EARLY PREGNANCY?WHATS THE DIFFRENCE?I HAVE WHITE MILKY WATERY STRETCHY TYPE.I HOPE I'M PREGNANT I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR 5 MONTHS NOW.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• White Stretchy discharge means your fertile right now. Your discharge would be a little brown due to there being "dry" blood mixed in with discharge if pregnant. You can test now. You will be able to get a result right away! :)

Good luck!
    Dolphindancer

Answer by Dolphindancer at 10:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• usually stretchy CM is a sign of ovulation.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2008