Who inspires you & why?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 10:16 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my child. he's the reason i do everything i do, whether its the mundane housework, or my daily 45min walk, or my decision to love my neighbor. everything i do is an example to him of what i hope he understands is the best of me. i want to be around for him as long as i physically can (thus, the healthier lifestyle i strive to live), and in memories of what a good, loving, accepting, hardworking, do-for-others person i am/was (good examples). i make the house shine, the cookies are baked just long enough, the spaghetti is perfectly seasoned, and the popsicles are always cold and in-stock. he's my reason for laughing and crying, living and dying (if need be).
    sappy, huh?? lol.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:27 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• All kinds of people. My grandparents who were married 69 yrs this August.
    My children, who teach me that just when I think I can't go on, or have anything to smile about...they show me different.
    My DH who was terribly neglected as a child who functions inspite of his past and is a great daddy
    My sister who is a walking inspiration because of her giving nature.
    My friends, who are some of the most amazing strong women I know. They are always there for me!
    My mom...I'm everything I am because she loved me.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2010