WHAT WAS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hearing the heart beat for me, I can't wait till I can feel him/her move.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 10:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• feeling the baby kick for the first time.
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 10:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Being able to feel things that no one else can. You cant decribe to anyone what a baby moving inside you feels like.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 10:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I thought it was the heartbeat at every visit...still one of the best things...but today I had my 18-20 week ultrasound today and to see your little one moving and growing...Thats been the best thing!!!!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• lol when its over
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• the intimate bond between yuo and your baby. You know when he is sleeping and awake when he has hiccups and even a little about their personality. Know one else can possibly know these things and no one can ever have the bond with baby like you do
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I agree with humaniterian87. That, and my baby's father treated me like a goddess!
    orangeorbie

Answer by orangeorbie at 10:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I agree with both humaniterian87 & orangeorbie. I'm 33 weeks pregnant and already wanting to go through the whole thing all over again. It is absolutely wonderful and better than I ever imagined. Something this amazing could only come from God.
    OneBlessedWife

Answer by OneBlessedWife at 11:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I love feeling the baby move and hearing the heartbeat. everything else kinda sucks like nausea and being so tired and not fitting into ur clothes anymore... seeing the baby on the ultrasound is kinda cool but it doesnt really connect in my mind that that is whats inside of me, it feels too unreal until hes born i guess.
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Feeling the baby move. I agree with what someone else said: it's hard to describe to anyone else what it's like. And it's something that no one else in the world ever gets to experience with your baby.

The second best thing: not being pregnant anymore! I hated being pregnant....so I was so glad when my daughter was finally born.
    ClownPleco

Answer by ClownPleco at 11:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2008