So how was your day?

Do you ever wonder what people are thinking sometimes?

I went shopping yesterday, had my little boy with me and we were at the checkout. It's one of those stores where the cart pulls up to the cashier and s/he unloads it. I have a gallon of milk in the car which my 3 year old is trying to play strong man and lift and the bagger takes it and bags it and my son gets upset about it. So he proceeds to hand him a cartoon of eggs and asks "Here, would you like to hold these?" "Nooooooo!" I exclaimed, took them out of his hands and put them on the other side of the cart. Who gives a carton of eggs to a toddler/pre-schooler? Gah! They'd have been all over the floor before I left the store. Then he's pushing the cart to our car and my son is upset because he wants me--(I was walking right next to the cart, holding his hand) and the guy asks "Have I done something to offend him?" He's 3, he doesn't know you, don't take it personally.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 10:24 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The assassins didn't show up as planned but...oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:28 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My day's been alright so far. I'm just dealing with a toothache.

And how dumb was that cashier? LOL. Wow.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:58 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• LOL Jademom07.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It was the bagger, but yeah, I couldn't believe he did that.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Aug. 27, 2010