Does anyone else have a difficult time finding friends that last?

It Seems Women today just do not make time for each other.

1Lee

Asked by 1Lee at 10:31 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• It is hard to make friends the older you get. People are just busy and seems to me have friends already. Most people feel like they would WANT knew friends, but aren't really open to meeting knew people or are suspiscious of new people.

If you want to meet new people try taking an Adult Ed class in your community, joine a club (ex. Sierra Club, Toast Masters) or volunteer. In those setting people will be more relaxed and open.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 11:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• yes, i have the same problem. all the women i know seem so obsessed with there boyfriends or husbands they never have time for a women friend, or they have a few women friends and arent really interested in anymore.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Thank you for your anwering, Have you found anything that helps?
    1Lee

Comment by 1Lee (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My friends are all selfish New Yorkers whom love the boyfriends. Oh and two them are not speaking to each other and want me to have only one of them as a friend. I find this so high school. That why on my only day off to day I on this site for hours.
    mamicharacter

Answer by mamicharacter at 10:50 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Oh by the way they all act the reality divas. One even said that the co-op they live in is like Melrose place. WTF i say Degrassi High
    mamicharacter

Answer by mamicharacter at 10:52 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I've never had long lasting friendships with women. They're too sensitive and take things much too seriously.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:06 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It's not just women, people in general suck.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:10 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• its hard to make any at all let alone any that last...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• yes, life always gets in the way .. for me for them and well its difficult for me to trust women.
    LadyBug.Love

Answer by LadyBug.Love at 12:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• YES.. i find it very hard as well. Some problems ive run into with my girlfriends.. *They either dont have kids and all they want to do is party, which is fine but since im a mom of two they somehow dont understand. Or they have kids and act like they dont which frustrates me but i never say anything because ive always been loyal.. or those backstabbers.. even liars ugh.. then just simply drift because family in the end is simply more important and some cant handle a "no hun i have a date with my husband"...
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 12:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2010