15 weeks today

when i was pregnant with my son i didn't worry at all about how the pregnancy was going. i knew everything was fine. this pregnancy is driving me mad. i don't remember being pregnant and i have no clue of whats happening. i don't know when i should be feeling movement or anything can someone please help me? i'm scared and don't really have much reason to be scared.

SpringMommy07

Asked by SpringMommy07 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think movement is anywhere between like 18 weeks and 24 weeks. Some feel earlier and some feel later. And when it starts, you may feel it one day and then not feel it for a few days. I hope this helps in answering your question.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I get worried alot to, I am also 15 weeks also. I just bought a fetal doppler on ebay for 15 bucks. That way I can listen to my babys heart beat at home.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 10:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• every pregnacy is different and you can have different symptoms with each just try to relax and if you are real worried call your doc.
    MOM_OF_FOUR_00

Answer by MOM_OF_FOUR_00 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• they say with your second baby you can feel the flutter movements between 16-18 weeks my friend said she was so busy taking care of her other baby she didn't notice the movements i felt mine for the first time at 16 weeks! the kicks and stuff don't come til i was like 20 plus weeks well hope i was helpful take care
    teen_mom_89

Answer by teen_mom_89 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• u could read whattoexpect.com they have a week by week pregnancy guide. ur still too early to feel movements try not to worry ur body knows what its doing!!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Do a Google search. There's SO much FREE info out here on the net. Or go to the library and check out some pregnancy books.
    ClownPleco

Answer by ClownPleco at 11:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2008